Saturday, September 13, 2008

My favourite Band

I have a lot of favourite bands , but the most favourite band is the song (I crash the wedding) by the Busted.
Busted were a British pop Band consisting of James Bournes,Matt Wills and Charly Simpson. James Bournes was born 13 of December 1983 in Southernd,Essex England, Matt Willis was born 8 of May in 1983,in tooting,south London, and Charly Simpson was born 7 of june 1985 in Woodbridge,Suffolk,england.
The songs that the sing are:3am,Air Hostess,All the way,Better than this,Britney,Brown eyed girl,Can't break through,Crash and burn,I am glad i crash the wedding,Dowson's geek,Evrything i know,Fake,Fall at your feet,Falling for you,Fun Fun Fun,Last Summer, and a lot of other songs.
I like every song that they sing . I think that when you go and here them singing on the You Tube or here on the video bar i think that you will like it aswell like me!!(Go to the last video on the video bar so you can here the song i crash the wedding!)

No comments: