Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Outsiders

The Outsiders
I like better the book . Reading a book I relax and i feel very comefortable. By reading I understand more the story than watching and listening to it. Watching a movie makes me feel very tired and sleepy. The book gives me the apportunity to read at any time whenever I have time. I can carry it in my bag enen if I travel . Also I find that if there is something I dont understand I can go back and read the pages I want again. Through reading books can also improve my knowledge on good vocabulary and dictation. Reading a book I can get in detail all information of the story but watching a movie of the same story I find ouit that a lot of content is deleted. It is not that I dont like movies but books are my best friends whenever I go. They are valuable to me and other people can read them after me and for the years to come. Like the Outsiders.

No comments: